Are your Spirulina & Chlorella algae broken cell?
Yes! They are specifically broken cell. The algae is mixed into a liquid solution and a high-pressure nozzle is used to spray the product against a steel surface, breaking up the fibrous outer shell and exposing the nutrient-rich cytoplasm inside.
- Would you undermark the cost of our order to South Korea to avoid customs duties?
- Will you mark my package as a gift so I can avoid customs problems and/or duties?
- Do you ship to Greece?
- Will I receive a tracking number for international shipments using first class?
- What is the difference between Priority & First Class mail?
- View all (8 more)
- Is Coenzyme Q10 water soluble?
- Is it useful to use wine to achieve better assimilation with resveratrol supplements?
- Is it safe to store Atomic Iodine (nascent) in the refrigerator?
- Is it safe to give Atomic Iodine (nascent) to a 3-year-old child?
- What is the difference between Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and L-Carnitine? Is one more effective than the other, or can a person take both?
- View all (6 more)