order rec'd #23244

Luv2flythere

30 Dec, 2010 05:02 PM

Hi.. I just rec'd my 1st order from you of Ascorbic Acid.

I'm very concerned about my ordered product. ...thus I have not opened the bag. I was NOT aware that your products were "made in China".

The fact that China has such poor regulation and oversight of it's manufacturers, as evidenced by the many product recalls and deficiencies, especially the recent adulterated dog foods... makes me extremely apprehensive about using anything to be ingested if it comes from China.

What ASSURANCE if any, do I have that this product is ENTIRELY SAFE to use??

Please advise.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by James Coffey on 30 Dec, 2010 11:52 PM

Please let me know your phone number and I will call you, or please try again so we can talk over the phone. There is almost too much information you need to know about China manufactured nutritional, pharmaceutical and food products to communicate these facts to you via email.

This is a pharmaceutical grade ascorbic acid manufactured in accordance with USP32, that United States Pharmacopoeia standard number 32. Pharmaceutical grade ascorbic acid is manufactured in no other country other than China right now. Why? because 4 years ago China manufacturers began installing heavy metal purifiers manufactured in Germany on their manufacturing lines at a cost of $800,000 per machine. As a result of these efforts we saw our independent laboratory testing results here in the USA show a drop in heavy metals from 20 parts per million in 2006 to just 0.01 parts per million in 2010. That is a 2000 times increase in purity respective of heavy metals contamination in just 4 years.

Did you know that virtually all processed foods that you consume, foods present in your refrigerator and kitchen cabinets and pantry contain ingredients manufactured in China? Did you now that you consume China manufactured food ingredients every day? Did you know that virtually all over the counter and prescription drugs are manufactured from raw materials manufactured in China? You probably have been unaware of these facts because the FDA and our government do not want you to know these facts because confused and angry American consumers don't buy goods from major corporations and they don't reelect politicians that allow our manufacturing basis for our economy to be shipped overseas to take away American jobs.

The true threat from China manufactured goods is not low quality, it is high quality and the loss of American jobs that occurs when we lose our manufacturing basis for our economy.

If you would like to discuss the details of our independent laboratory testing here in the USA please give me a phone call.

Timothy McNulty
    PureBulk, Inc.
    1640 Austin Rd
    Roseburg, OR 97471

T: 541-679-1500
    F: 213-226-4677
    email: [email blocked]

2. James Coffey closed this discussion on 30 Dec, 2010 11:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac